Requirements of using DomainUi
To use DomainUi you must have a valid and working Amazon Associate account. If you have signed up specifically to use Domainui.com your ID will take 24-48 hours to become live.
If you are not a member of the Amazon Associate Affiliate Program you can signup here >> SIGNUP HERE <<
Once you have a verified Amazon Associate account you can use your own Amazon Associate ID to generate revenue when someone clicks and make a purchase on your domain name, Your Amazon Associate ID is used to link the products to your account so you can receive commission when someone uses your amazon affiliate link.
What if i don’t have an Amazon Associate Account.
No problem, sign up here and list what domains you would like to use using our internal Amazon ID and we will see if they can qualify.
How To Find Your Associate ID
Once you have signed up to Amazon Associate you will find a toolbar at the top of your browser page which is your Associate account header panel.
At the top right you will see your Associate ID, this is what you will add to you account on DropshipParking.co.uk in your profile.
How Do I Earn Commission
When someone clicks on a product this is tracked through your Associate ID link which drops a small cookie on the buyers computer.
When someone makes a purchase on Amazon you will receive a small commission but the cookie that is stored on the visitors computer is only valid for 24 Hours.
By displaying the correct products on the page that matches the domain name this should ensure the visitor has visited the domain name specifically for that product so you should get a higher click through rate.
When Will I Get Paid
DomainUi.com does not hold any commission from Amazon that is owed to you. Every penny you earn through your Amazon Associate ID affiliate link is yours. You will find all your stats and commission in your own Amazon Associate account.
Amazon UK has a 60+ days grace period, below is a example payment calendar:
- Payment for January is made in late March.
- Payment for February is made in late April.
- Payment for March is made in late May.
- Payment for April is made in late June.
- Payment for May is made in late July.
- Payment for June is made in late August.
- Payment for July is made in late September.
- Payment for August is made in late October.
- Payment for September is made in late November.
- Payment for October is made in late December.
- Payment for November is made in late January of the following year (approximately 60 days after Nov. 30).
- Payment for December is made in late February of the following year (approximately 60 days after Dec. 31).
For example: If you’re being paid by gift certificate and you earned more than the $10 threshold in January, the payment for that month will be issued by the end of March.
Please Note: We cannot guarantee you will receive any clicks or earn any revenue when using DomainUi.